From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 14:08:04
1 On Sat, 2007-03-03 at 02:12 -0700, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 > I'm also very interested to find out about this. I would be
3 > disappointed to find that the Foundation has chosen to not fulfill or
4 > neglect one of the key purposes for which it was created.
5
6 Copyright assignment was pretty much dropped by the previous trustees.
7 The current trustees are working on a better solution to this, but are
8 currently focused more on reincorporation in a friendlier state for our
9 project.
12 Chris Gianelloni
13 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
14 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
15 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
16 Gentoo Foundation