From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Replacing cpu-feature USE flags
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 17:39:02
1 On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 19:09 +0200, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
2 > On Thursday 06 July 2006 18:58, Ned Ludd wrote:
3 > > All together as in across the board? Or simply for the 1 pkg
4 > > in question?
5 > For the package in question of course. Do you think I'm an idiot? Seriously?
6
7 Well. Sorry but there is very little we can assume these days.
8 Just when you think people know what they are doing along comes
9 some hair brained idea that sound ok on the surface but can cause lots
10 of fun problems.
14 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
15 Gentoo Linux
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list