From: Alastair Tse <liquidx@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] pybugz - python command line interface to bugzilla
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 15:37:34
1 Hi All,
2
3 As a little weekend project, I wrote a command line interface to
4 bugzilla in Python that is targetted to Gentoo's bugzilla (but also
5 generalisable to other bugzillas with a little code modification). It
6 can do the following:
7
8 * search bugzilla and output a table of bugs: bugz search <keyword>
9 * list bug details (incl comments and attachment): bugz get <bugid>
10 * get attachments: bugz attachment <attachid>
11 * post attachments: bugz attach <bugid> <filename>
12 * modify bug: bugz modify <bugid> -c "here is a new comment" --fixed
13
14 I know there's gentoo-bugger, which is great, but it's in perl and I
15 couldn't figure out how to modify the output to suit my needs.
16
17 Here's the README attached if you're interested in how it might work for
18 you to become more efficient when dealing with Gentoo's Bugzilla.
19
20 You can get it either via my portage overlay in:
21 http://overlays.gentoo.org/svn/dev/liquidx/app-admin/pybugz
22 or as a python distutils compat tarball in
23 http://media.liquidx.net/static/pybugz/pybugz-0.5.tar.gz
24
25 Hope maybe some people might find it useful.
26
27 Cheers,
28
29 Alastair