From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, llvm@g.o, python@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dev-python/llvmlite update to 0.32
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 06:02:30
1 W dniu sob, 09.05.2020 o godzinie 22∶39 -0400, użytkownik Aisha Tammy
2 napisał:
3 > Hey all,
4 > I was hoping to upgrade the dev-python/numba jit compiler in proxy-
5 > maint but it depends on dev-python/llvmlite >=0.31
6 > Current version of llvmlite is stuck at 0.30 which is preventing the
7 > numba package from being upgraded.
8 > It is at a risk of last rite retiring because its stuck at 3.6
9
10 It is more likely to be last rited because upstream still didn't manage
11 to port it to LLVM 9. I don't have LLVM 8 anymore, and I don't have
12 the resources to build 3 different LLVM versions.
15 Best regards,
16 Michał Górny