From: Benjamin Podszun <ben@××××××××××××××.de>
To: Gentoo Development List <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ebuild question, unpacking multi-packed tarballs
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:56:31
1 I'm not very experienced with ebuilds, but I'd start like this:
4 # Would make $MY_P equal to samhain-version
5 MY_P=samhain${P#samhain_server}
6 # Set the source-dir to the right directory-structure (only an example)
7 S=${WORKDIR}/${MY_P}/${MY_P}_src
8 # Where can we get the file and what's its name anyway?
9 SRC_URI="http://path/to/samhain/${MY_P}_signed.tar.gz
10
11 If there's anything wrong with the lines above, please correct me.
12 Better approaches would be nice as well..
13
14 Ben