From: Andreas Sturmlechner <asturm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Joshua Kinard <kumba@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] unsanctioned python 2.7 crusade
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 07:22:53
1 On Montag, 13. Januar 2020 01:44:55 CET Joshua Kinard wrote:
2 > I am working now to remove the remaining py2 packages
3 > from my systems and then rebuild the python packages to only handle py3.
4
5 Here's a suggestion: Skim through the packages on your system that are py27-
6 only and look them up upstream for a potential version bump with py3 support.
7 Then make that version bump, I'm sure python team will appreciate the help.
8
9 Regards,
10 Andreas