From: Sylvain <asm8@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] emerge aborting on pango-1.0.3
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:38:40
1 hello !
2
3 Pango is registered as required for gnome, but the merge always fail :
4 When entering in the examples directory, it reports that X11/Xlib.h can't
5 be found. But the X includes and libraries are well detected by the configure script...
6 Stefan Schaarschmidt reported the same problem (Vol 1 #409 msg 2), but he solved
7 it by merging pango twice.
8 I do it twice also, but it didn't work :-(
9 Does someone have an idea ?
10
11 Thanks for reading my poor english :-)
12 sylvain
13
15 ifrance.com, l'email gratuit le plus complet de l'Internet !
16 vos emails depuis un navigateur, en POP3, sur Minitel, sur le WAP...
17 http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/email.emailif