From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new category: games-adventure/
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 17:47:26
1 On 14/07/2013 18:42, Peter Stuge wrote:
2 > I bet you a tasty beverage that it will grow over time! :)
3
4 I don't believe in the future until I can see it. I'm pretty sure that's
5 the same thing that they said about app-antivirus at some point (can
6 somebody _kill_ that category please?!)
7
8 > So your number is 20. My number and the number of at least one other
9 > is lower.
10
11 Yes, but unlike you, I'm a developer that needs to pick up the pieces.
12
13 >> and a roguelike would *not* fit in the genre to begin with.
14 >
15 > Says you, while I and at least one other say that such a game does
16 > have strong focus on adventure/exploration.
17
18 So either Matt is right or you should really refrain to posting without
19 having a clue about what is being discussed.
20
21 **We have a frigging games-roguelike category!**
24 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
25 flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/