From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] pdf use flags
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 23:15:31
1 On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 10:54:49PM +0100, Marius Mauch wrote:
2 > Checking for pdf use flags I just found that there are currently at
3 > least three different flags for pdf stuff in the tree:
4 > - pdflib (global)
5 > - cpdflib (global)
6 > - pdf (several local ones)
7 >
8 > All of them mean basically the same (one exception, see below).
9 > I suggest we unify them to one single global "pdf" flag. The following
10 > packages would be affected by this:
11
12 Funny - I was planning on posting a similar mail about IUSE=pdf later
13 this week. Thumbs up from me.
14
15 Regards,
16 Brix
17 --
18 Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
19 Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd