From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Opinion against /usr merge
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:51:14
1 Michał Górny posted on Wed, 18 Jul 2012 10:18:49 +0200 as excerpted:
2
3 > Didn't you see Lennart's opinions on Gentoo Linux? I don't think their
4 > refusal needed to be expressed at all.
5
6 I don't believe I did. Link?
7
8 (FWIW I expect I'll eventually switch to systemd, but there's no hurry,
9 and IMO it has some maturing to do still. Meanwhile, openrc's working
10 great for me ATM and I have no immediate plans to switch.)
15 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman