From: Kim Nielsen <kn@××××××××××.dk>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] mispelling in gentoo-security.html
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 00:40:32
1 On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 19:28, Mark Muthler E. wrote:
2 > FYI.
3 > There was a mispelling in the Squid section - "proberly" should be
4 > "probably".
5 > "Squid is a very powerful proxy server and it can do filters, rejects
6 > allowed traffic based on: time, regular expression path/uri, source and
7 > destination address (IP), domain, browser, the authenticated username,
8 > mime-type and port (protocol). I proberly forgot some features, but it can
9 > be hard to cover the entire feature list. "
10
11 They was already found :) and corrected but I haven't added it to
12 bugzilla yet because I would like to get a new chapter while I'm at it
13
14 You can check the latest version at http://gentoo.insecurity.dk
15
16 Best regards