From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages needing new maintainers, redux
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 08:03:34
1 On Jan 14, 2008 4:12 AM, Robin H. Johnson <robbat2@g.o> wrote:
2 > > Networking, admin tool for some networked printers and JetDirect-style adapter
3 > > boxes:
4 > > net-print/npadmin
5 > printing herd, can you take this?
6
7 Sure, but as long as none of us as such hardware we can only do basic
8 maintenance. This is a not-so-hidden call to anybody with this and
9 other printing hardware to join the net-print herd to help us.
10
11 > > Hardware, programming PIC embedded microcontrollers (the herd might end up with
12 > > these, but somebody with the hardware to use them would be nice):
13 > > dev-embedded/icdprog
14 > > dev-embedded/pikdev
15 > > dev-embedded/xgpasm
16 > Sent to dev-embedded herd.
17
18 Same here. I'm happy fixing and bumping stuff in dev-embedded but I do
19 not have access to any hardware anymore. So anyone is welcome to help
20 and join this herd too.
21
22 Denis.
23 --