From: "James H. Cloos Jr." <cloos@×××××××.com>
To: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] cvsup and cm3
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 18:46:21
1 >>>>> "Grant" == Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o> writes:
2
3 Grant> Some weeks ago vapier mentioned to me that he had updated the
4 Grant> cm3 ebuild, which he claimed meant that cvsup could now be
5 Grant> compiled on all architectures.
6
7 FWIW, cm3 does not work when build on ~x86 w/ nptl in USE.
8
9 I get:
10
11 :; cm3
14 ***
15 *** runtime error:
16 *** An enumeration or subrange value was out of range.
17 *** file "../src/os/POSIX/OSErrorPosix.m3", line 50
18 ***
19
20 Aborted
23 no matter what options are given to cm3.
24
25 I've not had a chance yet to teach myself enough m3 to debug this.
26
27 Presumably, cvsup and cvsupd binaries built and staticly linked on a
28 ia32 box w/ glibc 2.2 ought to work, though.
29
30 -JimC
34 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list