From: Thomas Cort <tcort@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo: State of the Union
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 21:53:48
1 On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 21:42:57 +0200
2 Bryan Østergaard <kloeri@g.o> wrote:
3 > So.. What can we do to improve things?
4
5 I think that there should be some sort of organized way of connecting potential mentors and potential recruits. There is a very enthusiastic user who has been contributing great work to my overlay, but I cannot find anyone to mentor him (I've e-mailed sound@g.o as well as recruiters@g.o without much success). Maybe we should create a list of developers who are willing to mentor new devs? It would make finding a mentor much easier.
6
7 ~tcort