From: Ioannis Aslanidis <aslanidis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Re: Resignation
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:13:49
1 I'm afraid to inform you that this was already proposed and was not
2 taken seriously! :)
3
4 On 4/19/07, Larry Lines <larry@××××××××××.com> wrote:
5 > On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 08:52 -0700, Alec Warner wrote:
6 > > As I see it most people have a couple of roads here:
7 > >
8 > > You want more information regarding the issue surrounding the suspension
9 > > of Jakub or you have a problem with the manner in which the issue was
10 > > handled/executed. You can reach devrel at devrel@g.o and on
13 > > You disagree with the suspension and want to do something about it.
14 > > Please contact your local council member at username@g.o, or
15 > > council@g.o, or gentoo-council@g.o (the last is a mailing
16 > > list).
17 > >
18 > > Note that gentoo-dev@g.o was not mentioned once, since it is for
19 > > development. I'd love for people to actually read this ML again, which
20 > > means I get to nag people about taking their issues to the appropriate
21 > > people.
22 > >
23 > > -Alec
24 >
25 > I propose a new mailing list called gentoo-dev-flamewars@g.o.
26 > That way we can just subscribe to the fight or not.
27 >
28 > -Larry
29 >
30 > --
31 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
37 Ioannis Aslanidis
38
39 <deathwing00[at]gentoo.org> 0xB9B11F4E
40 --
41 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list