From: "Santiago M. Mola" <coldwind@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: About herds and their non-existant use
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:26:33
1 On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 10:39 AM, Tiziano Müller <dev-zero@g.o> wrote:
2 > Marijn Schouten (hkBst) wrote:
3 >> While we're changing things around, perhaps we can then also standardize
4 >> the mail alias to team@g.o.
5 >> What Marius is saying though is that there are two files that handle
6 >> people and their herds. One XML for saying who is in a herd and one for
7 >> each herd mail alias on woodpecker with a list of developer email
8 >> prefixes.
9 >
10 > Which could be generated out of the XML file, right?
13 It could, but it would be nice to preserve a method for allowing
14 lurkers on aliases.
15
16 Regards,
17 --