From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Virtual for tftp server
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 07:53:43
1 >>>>> On Mon, 2 May 2011, Maxim Koltsov wrote:
2
3 > Ok, please take a look at net-misc/ris-linux. It's used for network
4 > installing windows, therefore user will need tftp, samba and friends,
5 > so i added them to RDEPEND for convinience. Do you think we must ask
6 > user to install them by hand by elog message?
7
8 If it's only few (let's say not more than three) packages that need
9 the dependency, they can easily use || ( ) in {,R}DEPEND. I wouldn't
10 create a virtual in such cases.
11
12 Ulrich