From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: Jan Krueger <jk@×××××××××××.net>
Cc: Chris Bainbridge <C.J.Bainbridge@×××××.uk>, Gentoo-Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gentoo-project
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 01:19:09
1 On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 05:12, Jan Krueger wrote:
2 > On Monday 08 September 2003 01:02, Martin Schlemmer wrote:
3 > > But you did not ask either.
4 >
5 > Ok, thats true. Based on what i have seen so far i was assuming certain
6 > aspects. That may have been wrong. Your right. So:
7 > How is the gentoo-project going to be organized in general?
8 > Specifically to ensure quality?
9 > and security?
12 I am not one to give heads up on the gpg stuff. Check that
13 bug, and hopefully the guys in the 'know' will respond.
14
15 Also, two projects, selinux and hardened-gcc is picking up
16 speed, and we have had for some time now propolice patched
17 into gcc - but all these are not portage related really, that
18 I know.
23 Martin Schlemmer
24 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop/System Team Developer
25 Cape Town, South Africa