From: Clay Mitchell <claymitchell@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] QMail server setup...
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 22:02:01
1 Replying to an old email, yeah, but not sure what you mean...
2
3 Never heard of emix before, what exactly will this do for me?
4
5 Thanks
6 -Clay
7
8 -----Original Message-----
9 From: gentoo-dev-admin@××××××××××.org
10 [mailto:gentoo-dev-admin@××××××××××.org] On Behalf Of Ben Lutgens
11 Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 8:32 AM
12 To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
13 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] QMail server setup...