From: Thomas Pani <thomas.pani@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] OpenRC available for testing.
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 19:21:37
1 Works fine here (x86). Having set both RC_{QUIET,VERBOSE}="no" it's a
2 little more verbose than what I'm used to (especially udev loading
3 madwifi) but that's early enough in the boot sequence not to bug me.
4
5 It took me some time to find /etc/conf.d/modules, but it's certainly
6 useful :).
7
8 Regards,
9 thomas
10
11 Roy Marples wrote:
12 > I'd appreciate a lot of testing, and just email this thread or me saying
13 > that it works or there's a bug. Hopefully we can get this into portage
14 > soonish.
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list