From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] SpanKY's Nominations for the Gentoo Council 2007
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:49:57
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2
3 > i guess i'll start off some mass nominations of random people off the top of
4 > my head who i think would do a good job ... there's a bunch more people i
5 > think would do a good job, but i'm going to cut my list short as it's already
6 > ridiculously long ...
7
8 > some other peeps:
9 > Kugelfang / Ramereth / Mr_Bones / spb / plasmaroo / Weeve / `Kumba /
10
11 I'll accept the nomination. Thanks Mike for considering me for the
12 council! Sorry it took me so long to decide on this. I wanted to make
13 sure that if I went for this that I could actually do something good and
14 have proper time for me.
15
16 My little blurb...
17
18 * Try to maintain/improve the image/developer community we have
19 * Try to be unbiased in my decisions and keep it to technical merits
20 * Try to make the right decisions for Gentoo and its developers and
21 users at large
22
23 One of my primary roles if I do get elected would be to ensure that
24 infra/other parties gets a proper opinion/word into the council since we
25 are so closely tied to the community. I know that I may have made some
26 troublesome decisions in the past year or so, but I promise to keep to
27 my word and help make Gentoo better for all.
28
29 Cheers-
32 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
33 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
34
35 ---
36 GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
37 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
38
39 ramereth/irc.freenode.net