From: Tom Prado <tprado@×××××××.net>
To: Henti Smith <bain@××××××.org>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] network problems with eth0 timeouts and stoppages
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:29:11
1 What kind of network card are you using and which driver are you using?
2
3 I had a similar problem using the eepro100.o module on my Intel 82801CAM
4 Ethernet PRO/100 but when I switched to the alternate e100.o driver the
5 problems went away. e100.o has been added to the kernel by 2.4.20-pre4,
6 possibly an earlier preX too but I'm not sure.
7
8 Tom Prado