From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Requiring two sets of eyes for all eclass commits
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 10:11:24
1 On 04/25/2010 01:06 PM, Ryan Hill wrote:
2 > On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 20:40:54 +0300
3 > Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> What do you think about not allowing commits to eclasses without
6 >> mentioning an another developer who has reviewed and approved the diff
7 >> in the commit message? There's enough people on gentoo-dev for urgent
8 >> stuff too.
9 >
10 > I think it's a good idea to strongly encourage it, but actually forcing it
11 > through cvs? No thanks. I'm not tracking down another dev just to fix a
12 > spelling mistake. :P
16 How did the spelling mistake get there in the first place? A review
17 system should reduce having them in the first place.
18
19 Regards,
20 Petteri