From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: openrc-0.8.1 stable candidate
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 17:35:00
1 William Hubbs posted on Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:49:36 -0500 as excerpted:
2
3 > Openrc is not just a gentoo init system; I know that at least Alpine
4 > Linux [1] also uses it.
5 >
6 > William
7 >
8 > [1] http://www.alpinelinux.org
9
10 Thanks for the specific mention. I've seen "non-gentoo users" mentioned a
11 couple times in bugs, etc, but had no clue who that might be. Now there's
12 at least some idea.
17 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman