From: Hubert Mercier <anigel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GeNUS : how I currently manage my gentoo network (200+ machines)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 18:09:54
1 Hi guys (and girls ;) ),
2
3 And sorry for the long delay of my answer, I was very busy in the last few
4 days. I just cleaned up (a bit) and uploaded my script, with a set of fake
5 configs, in a nice .tgz file (1). Feel free to contact me if something is
6 not clear enough (high probability since I didn't wrote any documentation
7 about it).
8
9 Preston Cody a crit :
10 > Sounds interesting. Would you perhaps be interested in helping with
11 > the Scire project?
12
13 Sure I am ! I'll try to touch you on IRC asap.
14
15 Cheers,
16
17 Hubert.