From: Agostino Sarubbo <ago@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, fox91@×××××.no
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] euscan GSoC project - requesting feedback
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 22:06:41
1 On Monday 09 July 2012 23:41:06 you wrote:
2 > The main question is: what would you like to have on this dashboard?
3 > Currently (in the development version) there's the possibility to login
4 > and watch/unwatch packages/categories/herds/... and see the watched
5 > stuff in the account dashboard. We're planning on implementing a
6 > weekly(?) custom newsletter based on the packages you're watching, which
7 > features would you like?
8
9 I talked with Federico on irc.
10
11 I proposed to have an 'integration' between euscan and pybugz.
12
13 In this manner everyone can file a version bump request via euscan.
14 What do you think about?
15 --
16 Agostino Sarubbo / ago -at- gentoo.org
17 Gentoo/AMD64 Arch Security Liaison
18 GPG: 0x7CD2DC5D