From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Another call for BugVoting on bugs.gentoo.org
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 10:45:05
1 On Thursday 19 May 2005 02:56 am, Alin Nastac wrote:
2 > gentoo is developed by volunteers, not by mercenaries.
3
4 The occasional free pizza wouldn't hurt though. And some coffee. And some
5 helper monkeys. Yeah, those three things should be considered acceptable
6 prizes. I tried getting them to provide them to me at work, but they said
7 something about my being salaried and needing to double my hour to 100 a week
8 before they'd consider it.
13 Michael Cummings | #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl
14 Gentoo Perl Dev | on irc.freenode.net