From: kuzetsa <kuzetsa@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 23:58:37
1 On 12/02/2017 06:18 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > II. This practically assumes that every new mailing list subscriber will
3 > be able to recognize the problem. Otherwise, new people will repeatedly
4 > be lured into discussing with them.
5 >
6 > III. In the end, it puts Gentoo in a bad position. Firstly, because it
7 > silently consents to misbehavior on the mailing lists. Secondly, because
8 > the lack of any statement in reply to accusations could be seen
9 > as a sign of shameful silent admittance.
12 Can confirm:
13
14 This was the first gentoo-dev thread I've ever posted to.
15
16 I was frustrated in this thread mainly because I wasn't
17 100% certain if the persons who were making this thread -
18 let's say "difficult" - I wasn't sure if they were
19 developers/contributors, or just people who wandered into
20 the list. archive readers might get confused too.