From: Peter Lewis <prlewis@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] KDE herd hurting for help
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:23:56
1 Hi folks.
2
3 I'm new here, so thought I'd say hello.
4
5 On Wednesday 31 January 2007 13:07, Caleb Tennis wrote:
6 > Unfortunately, most of the active KDE herd/group members are a bit unactive
7 > right now (self included), which means that bugs are really starting to
8 > pile up. If you have any interest in this at all, please by all means join
9 > the herd and start helping us out.
10
11 Well, I'm a big fan of Gentoo ever since discovering it last year (moved over
12 from SuSE, via a quick detour chez Kubuntu). I also use KDE and am a decent
13 coder, so this looks like a place to start helping out.
14
15 I'll get reading the developer handbook and hope to be in touch soon!
16
17 Cheers,
18
19 Pete.