From: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites for www-apps/drupal
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 16:12:39
1 On Mon, 2006-09-11 at 11:01 -0400, Alec Warner wrote:
2 > Stuart Herbert wrote:
3 > > On 9/11/06, Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o> wrote:
4 > >> Uhm, web-apps has been CCed on the bug since the beginning. Last time I
5 > >> asked, noone wanted to touch the FUBARed ebuild, IIRC. :)
6 > >
7 > > The package was masked without Christel (on behalf of QA) posting an
8 > > advance warning of their actions. That's not trying to work together.
9 > > It's not trying to work with existing teams.
10 >
11 > So file a complaint; once again the -dev list shouldn't be for
12 > complaining about how people {suck,don't follow policy}
13
14 I actually second Stuart on this one, I should have contacted web-apps
15 and believe that we should make it procedure to do so in the future.
16 That was my mistake entirely.
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list