From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Working Group established to evaluate the stable tree
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 21:51:21
1 On 8/14/16 5:45 PM, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 23:35:58 +0200
3 > Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o> wrote:
4 >> During the latest Council meeting it was determined to set up a new
5 >> Working Group to come up with recommendations for improving the state
6 >> of the stable tree at a later Council meeting.
7 >
8 > What's a Working Group, and how is it related to a Project? Shouldn't
9 > there be a GLEP to define what a Working Group is first?
12 Seriously?! You mean a group of devs can't just get together to
13 brainstorm a problem across projects?
14
15 Anyhow, Kristian, I'm in. Put me on the cc list.
18 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
19 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
20 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
21 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
22 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA