From: Doug Goldstein <dougg@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Linux 1.3a Final Overview
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 14:44:22
1 I've noticed in some cases the configs in /etc/make.conf aren't being
2 exported.. such as CFLAGS when you try and build wine. A bug maybe? or a
3 feature?
4
5 -Doug
8 On Friday 14 June 2002 01:33 am, Magnus Therning wrote:
9 > I have only done one very quick attempt at installing using the 1.3a
10 > tar-ball, at work. the one thing I noticed was that I needed to export
11 > 'http_proxy' by hand since all that is supported in the build system is
12 > 'HTTP_PROXY', and wget didn't seem to fall back on the uppercase variant
13 > if the lowercase variant was missing.
14 >
15 > /M
16 >