From: Nattfodd <Nattfodd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] maintainer-wanted buglist needs attention
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 20:28:10
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2
3 >On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:42:51 +0000 Tom Martin <slarti@g.o> wrote:
4 >| There are currently 1066 open bugs assigned to
5 >| maintainer-wanted@g.o.
6 >|
7 >| Could everyone please take a moment to scan through them?
8 >
9 >Here's a more useful list. It's a summary of the maintainer-wanted
10 >ebuilds which are fairly unlikely to utterly suck. If anyone else wants
11 >to help out with the REVIEWED tagging, feel free. You can get canned
16 >102928: ebuild for media-sound/lltag
17 >102931: Ebuild for media-gfx/llgal
20 Hi,
21
22 I initially reported those two and am in the process of becoming a dev
23 for the text-markup herd (quizz posted almost a month ago). I'd like to
24 maintain them, if that is possible. And also dev-tex/rubber, which isn't
25 in your list but which already has some versions in the portage tree and
26 still needs a maintainer.
29 Regards,
30 Alexandre
33 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list