From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Questions about XML files used in portage
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 14:30:02
1 On Wed, 2005-09-21 at 09:07 -0500, Albert Hopkins wrote:
2 > > Just out of curiosity, what is your project?
3 > >
4 > This is for the new packages.gentoo.org.
5
6 Cool.
7
8 I'd also like to work out some way for us to show that a package is
9 commercial, either via my "commercial license" (see other thread on
10 here) or via metadata.xml or something. I think it would help out users
11 a great deal if they knew that "emerge doom3" or "emerge maya" still
12 meant they still had to purchase the software to use it.
15 Chris Gianelloni
16 Release Engineering - Strategic Lead
17 Games - Developer
18 Gentoo Linux