From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] wxlib.eclass deprecation
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 19:41:58
1 wxlib.eclass was added years ago to consolidate code shared between all the
2 different wx* implementations in the tree. As the number of different wx*
3 implementations in the tree equals 1, and nothing has used this eclass in two
4 and a half years, it will be put down. While I think it's batshit insane
5 that we have to wait until 2011 to get rid of it, I might as well start the
6 clock now.
7
8 So if for some strange reason you were planning on using this eclass, don't.
12 fonts, toolchain, Character is what you are in the dark.
13 gcc-porting,
14 wxwidgets @ gentoo EFFD 380E 047A 4B51 D2BD C64F 8AA8 8346 F9A4 0662