From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-cdr/cdrdao: ChangeLog cdrdao-1.2.2-r3.ebuild
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 13:16:00
1 David Leverton wrote:
2 > On Sunday 10 May 2009 14:02:57 Ben de Groot wrote:
3 >> Just your activity on Gentoo channels (IRC, ML, etc), which is what my
4 >> assessment is based on.
5 >
6 > Nothing I've ever done anywhere, in Gentoo channels or elsewhere, in any way
7 > implies that I'm "only here to criticize Gentoo and gloat over its perceived
8 > failings."
9 >
10 Then maybe you should reflect on your behavior, as you certainly come
11 across that way.
12
13 Cheers,
14 --
15 Ben de Groot
16 Gentoo Linux developer (qt, media, lxde, desktop-misc)
17 Gentoo Linux Release Engineering PR liaison