From: Viktor Lakics <lakicsv@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] https protocol is not supported in KDE2.2?!
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 13:27:47
1 I did not have it set when I first merged KDE2.2. Then I have set it in
2 make.conf and re-merged kdebase again. I even reinstalled the newest openssl
3 after an emerge rsync. No dice...
4
5 The other thing I tried is to give the path to konqi in the settings dialog.
6 When I want to test the path I gave it segfaults.
7
8 I am really stuck here...
9
10 BTW, will we have kde2.2 precompiled binaries in RC6?
11
12 Viktor
13