From: Chris White <chriswhite@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] lang-misc and media-* help needed
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:44:45
1 Hi,
2
3 lang-misc is in need of people right now, more specifically in the
4 area of Pascal, but also in other languages (see dev-misc for more
5 information). Any interested persons please contact me off list,
6 including bugs you have worked on and experience.
7
8 media-[video,sound,tv] could use help as well. Though I have been
9 working hard on a lot of the major video packages (mplayer, ffmpeg,
10 xine-lib, avifile, getting transcode soon), it would be nice to get so
11 more people to take on bugs for smaller packages, or submit user
12 ebuilds. Also contact me off list with the same information as
13 requested above.
14
15 I'm sending this message right before a trip to reno, but I need to send
16 it befor I forget :). Therefore, please expect a response in about 3
17 days earliest, 4 days latest. Thank you for your time and using Gentoo :).
20 Chris White <chriswhite@g.o>
22 Sound | Video | PPC
23 ChrisWhite @ irc.freenode.net