From: Michael Kohl <citizen428@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Unified tool for Gentoo specific tasks?
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:54:34
1 Last reply to myself before anyone else answers, promised! ;-)
2
3 When I said "curses based" interface I maybe didn't make myself
4 perfectly clear. After a look at the ufed source (which I should have
5 had before the original post), I found out that it uses dialog as do ebb
6 and femerge which I mentioned.
7
8 I don't prefer either the use of ncurses or dialog, I just wanted to
9 give an impression of the kind of interface I imagined for this tool.
10
11 Michael
14 www.cargal.org
15 GnuPG-key-ID: 0x90CA09E3
16 Jabber-ID: citizen428 [at] cargal [dot] org
17 Registered Linux User #278726