From: Jamie Bennett <jamie_bennett@×××××××××××.uk>
To: "'gentoo-dev@g.o'" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] TODO list
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 12:05:46
1 Sorry if this is obvious but looking around on the Gentoo.org website I
2 can't find a current TODO list. If I missed it somehow I appologise and
3 can someone please point me in the right direction. If there isn't one on
4 the website, may I suggest that one is included somewhere.
5
6 I am new to Gentoo but not new to the Linux community. I have been working
7 on LFS (Linux from Scratch) for sometime now but my attention has deviated
8 lately and the enthusiasm has gone. I would like to contribute to Gentoo
9 to revive my hunger for open source development. As they say, "A change is
10 as good as a rest" :)
11
12 A current TODO list would provide me with a something to focus my attention
13 on.
14
15 Thanks
16
17 Jamie Bennett
18 Software Engineer
19 PCP Microproducts Ltd, 18 St Peters Terrace, Bath, England