From: Ricardo Mendoza <ricmm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 16:15:46
1 On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 04:18:53PM +0100, Tony Chainsaw Vroon wrote:
2
3 > There are three ebuilds that I used to maintain that I no longer have the hardware for.
4 > I'm hoping that one of you could give them some love. Do assign the bugs to yourself,
5 > and please drop me from the relevant metadata.xml once you do.
6 >
7 > They are:
8 > media-video/nvidia-settings
9 > x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers
10 > sys-auth/thinkfinger
11
12 I have taken over x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers, the
13 media-video/nvidia-settings package will continue to be maintained by
14 peper at the moment.
17 Ricardo