From: Jason Wever <weeve@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Another council topic for Feb
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 23:08:30
1 On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 23:31:02 +0100
2 Andrej Kacian <ticho@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > As for the proposal itself, I'd add a suggestion to let the arch team
5 > know by e-mail about it, so they can maintain general knowledge
6 > (better wording here, probably) about their (~)keyword in the tree.
7
8 Please do not change the policy to allow people who are not in arch
9 teams to keyword anything for a given arch BEFORE getting approval from
10 that arch team. This goes for any type of keyword. People did this
11 before and it resulted in "bad things, man".
12
13 Yeah we may be sometimes slow to respond and a bit under staffed, but
14 that burning hole in your committing pocket can wait.
15
16 Cheers,
17 --
18 Jason Wever