From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: M@×××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] should rsync/cvs options for `emerge --sync` be fully user-customizable ?
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 02:30:13
1 On Sunday 15 February 2004 09:19 pm, Marius Mauch wrote:
2 > So therefore I'd be interested if there are any strong reasons to keep
3 > this approach or if we could switch to one variable RSYNC_OPTIONS that's
4 > predefined in make.globals and users could redefine it in make.conf (of
5 > course transition might be problematic, but let's ignore that for now).
6
7 i think i added my 2 cents to some bug before about having RSYNC_OPTIONS
8 instead of constantly adding more variables for each one
9 -mike