From: Christian Birchinger <joker@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RE:Boot floppies
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 14:02:17
1 Hi
2 What about a Grub floppy which allows netbooting like on SUN?
3 The same image you would netboot could maybe also be used for
4 PXE booting/installing.
5 This would really rule because people with more than one machine
6 could have a tftp server which provides the gentoo-netboot image
7 which can be used with either a Grub floppy or a PXE capable
8 networkcard.
9
10 Christian
11