From: Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs: genstef gems special edition
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 23:52:57
1 Le lundi 23 mars 2009 à 23:08 +0100, Peter Alfredsen a écrit :
2 > Since genstef has been .away for some time, I arranged with him that I'd
3 > send a list of his ebuilds that need maintenance to be put up for grabs.
4 > This list contains all ebuilds that have no herd, at least one open bug
5 > and where genstef is the maintainer.
6
7 > media-video/isight-firmware-tools
8
9 I haven't had much time outside of gnome stuff but I still work on this
10 as time permits. Any help would of course be appreciated.
13 Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
14 Gentoo