From: "Tony \\\"Chainsaw\\\" Vroon" <chainsaw@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Automated Package Removal and Addition Tracker, for the week ending 2010-12-05 23h59 UTC
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:54:28
1 On Mon, 2010-12-06 at 09:12 -0500, Mark Loeser wrote:
2 > Seems valid. It was added and removed shortly after:
3 > http://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/media-libs/libresample/?hideattic=0
4
5 That's real, yes. A user submission that compiled, installed and seemed
6 tested. Unfortunately it was only tested properly on X86 32-bit; it
7 compiled but then broke my Asterisk compile (missing -fPIC at the very
8 least, probably more issues).
9 I removed it from the tree, hopefully before it could reach any users.
10
11 Regards,
12 Tony V.