From: Andrej Kacian <ticho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: What are blocks used for?
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 21:24:24
1 On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:59:26 +0200
2 "Mateusz A. Mierzwiński" <mateuszmierzwinski@××.pl> wrote:
3
4 > I just want to know that Gentoo will be usable for me and my client's
5 > that I provide Gentoo Linux support. I recommending Gentoo whatever I
6 > can, but when I see what happens than I starting to worry.
7
8 If you really saw what is happening in this thread (other than noise created
9 by yourself), you would understand that it will make Gentoo better by handling
10 blocks more gracefully and in a much more user-friendly way.
11
12 Regards,
13 --
14 Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <ticho at gentoo dot org>
15 Gentoo Linux Developer - net-mail, antivirus, x86