From: Jimi Huotari <chiitoo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Package up for grabs: x11-libs/libfm
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 06:28:46
1 On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 08:49:49 +0300
2 Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On 8/13/20 7:25 AM, Jimi Huotari wrote:
5 > > Unless I'm being blind, the LXQt project does not need this one,
6 > > making it 'maintainer-needed':
7 > >
8 > > x11-libs/libfm
9 > >
10 > Seems to be needed by LXDE stuff only. Regarding that, should we
11 > last-rite remaining LXDE stuff? It's pretty clear the development has
12 > shifted to LXQT, and LXDE seems abandoned upstream.
13 >
14 > -- juippis
18 There has been some activity in, for example, libfm itself a few months
19 ago (by non-LXQt developers, or at least I don't recognise the names):
20
21 https://git.lxde.org/gitweb/?a=project_list;pf=lxde
22
23 But yeah, so far it looks like no one is picking it up in Gentoo either,
24 so it might be time.