From: expose@×××××××××××.net
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Living in a bubble [gentoo-proctor] Warning^2
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 16:07:47
1 Am Mittwoch 06 Juni 2007 17:42 schrieb Ciaran McCreesh:
2 > > Is there a way to fix the current system, or should it be chucked
3 > > entirely, as has been suggested?
4 >
5 > The problem is not so much the system as a small number of the
6 > proctors.
7
8 I feel like _anyone_* who willingly acts against a
9 dont-reply-warning/thread-time-out which was recognized as such are to be
10 banned, and therefore I dont really see the problem, except that someone
11 maybe did _not_ recognize the warning as such, although Roy changed topic and
12 signed with proctors.
13 To fix this, one could additionally use proctors@g.o or so, which
14 should make it _very_ clear that this is not a personal "please, calm down
15 everybody"-mail
16 It's different, of course, if someone didnt yet recieve the proctors warning,
17 and sent a reply within minutes, which wasn't the case as the mails where
18 sent as reply to Roys mail, so...
19
20 * council and proctors excepted
21 --