From: "Justin (jlec)" <jlec@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: enabling ipc-sandbox & network-sandbox by default
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 06:38:05
1 On 12/05/14 02:18, Davide Pesavento wrote:
2 > On Sun, May 11, 2014 at 11:42 PM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3 >> Hi, everyone.
4 >>
5 >> Almost 9 months ago I've committed three new FEATURES for portage:
6 >> cgroup, ipc-sandbox and network-sandbox. Today I'd like to propose
7 >> enabling at least the latter two by default.
10 > +1
11 >
12 > I've been using all three of them since their introduction, without
13 > any problems.
14 >
15 > Thanks,
16 > Davide
19 Same here. No Problems ever. Only if packages try to access the net,
20 which we don't want anyway, you will have problems.
21
22 Jusitn